Month: June 2016
Greenhouse effect is a natural phenomenon that warms the Earth’s surface. But due to overuse of vehicles and electrical appliances Earth’s temperature is increasing day by day. If we continued like this and won’t take any measure, the whole earth will be covered with water again.
Here are Top 5 ways to reduce green house effect
1. Reuse and recycle whenever possible
2. Buy energy efficient appliances with good power ratings to save energy and planet
3. Get fuel efficient cars, drive less or use public transport whenever possible
4. Plant more trees as they absorb excessive carbon dioxide from the Environment
5. Try to use less energy for cooling and heating whenever possible