Greenhouse effect is a natural phenomenon that warms the Earth’s surface. But due to overuse of vehicles and electrical appliances Earth’s temperature is increasing day by day. If we continued like this and won’t take any measure, the whole earth will be covered with water again.
Here are Top 5 ways to reduce green house effect
1. Reuse and recycle whenever possible
2. Buy energy efficient appliances with good power ratings to save energy and planet
3. Get fuel efficient cars, drive less or use public transport whenever possible
4. Plant more trees as they absorb excessive carbon dioxide from the Environment
5. Try to use less energy for cooling and heating whenever possible
India is growing day by day whether in terms of population or in terms of economic growth. Some Experts say that India can rule ‘Asia’ again if they control their population, and bash political anarchy.
Checkout what the world thinks about India and Indians.
1. America – It’s overpopulated poor and ex-British colony, but on the bright side Americans think that Indians are hardworking immigrants, great minds, least likely to commit any crime, overall nice, helpful, family loving people.
2. Europe – Bollywood, yoga, meditation, spirituality, non-violent people and good spices.
4. Arabic – perceived Indians as well educated and hardworking people. Others perceive Indians as people with business minds, dancing, crazy love and rain (they watch a lot of Indian movies).
5. Asia –Bollywood is cool, Indians are smart, also hard-working, and are very strict. They hardly ever slack off, and very straightforward.
World is well aware of cricket and its popularity. In India cricket is like a religion. If you don’t know about cricket in India, it’s one of the shameful things.
1. Sachin Tendulkar – The ‘master blaster’ is active using the handle @sachin_rt. He has almost every single record related to batting under his belt. He has more than 10.4 million followers.
2. Virat Kohli – Known as the most dangerous batsmen in all formats of cricket. Virat Kohli Twitting under the Handle of @imVkohli. He has currently more than 10.3 million fans and increasing day by day.
3. Virender Sehwag – He is known as the ‘Nawab of Najafgarh’. His twitter handle is @virendersehwag. He has more than 5.5 million followers. Strangely he has more followers than MS Dhoni.
4. M S Dhoni – Indian cricket team’s captain also known as ‘captain cool’. He is using Twitter under the handle of @msdhoni and has more than 5.3 million followers.
5. Yuvraj Singh – ‘The match winner’ has more than 3.9 million followers. He holds many records under his belt including 6 sixes in an over. His twitter handle is @YUVSTRONG12.